All Videos Published to the Website
Announcement of Bronze Level Contest Results and WRS Scoring
Publishing of video view contest results
Finding your Entry
- Click on the name underneath the profile picture (you can find your or your friend's entry by using the search form above the entries)
Sharing Your Entry
The main goal of this contest is for you to get as many views to your or your friend's entry as possible.
You can achieve this a variety of ways:
- Click through to the video entry, watch the video directly on the web page.
- Share the link to the video webpage on your social media accounts, or websites.
- Embed the video using the "Video Embed Link" provided below the video on your websites.
- Share the link using the the "YouTube Video Link" provided below the video on your social media accounts, or websites.
- Encourage your friends and family to support you using any of the above methods!
Rules for Entry
- Must be original content, not previously posted anywhere else. Must be taken within 45 days of the entry deadline (June 17th, 2019 @ 23:00 EDT).
- Run will be judged starting with the first maneuver after dropping the rope and will end after 45 seconds, or upon gaining control of the last maneuver started within the 45 second time frame and within a reasonable amount of time (5 seconds).
- Transfers are permitted.
1080p, landscape orientation. Raw video, no edits, video speed must be 1:1. No logos, watermarks, or advertising of any kind. Athlete's face must be visible.
Additional Video Requirements
The following must accompany your video.
- Placard with athlete's name, division, and date of video visible at the beginning of the video.
- Must be legible, written in English, and use the following date format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Athlete's full board and face must be visible.
The following rules must be followed by every participant:
- Personal Flotation Device (competition vest of life jacket) must be visible to the judging team.
- No drop ins, tow ins, or deck starts.
- Video must show rope drop behind the boat.
- No profanity, profane or sexual gestures, no nudity, and no alcoholic beverages in the video.
Event LevelThis is a Bronze Level WRS Event.
EquipmentEquipment (board) must comply with CWSA Competition Guidelines for the division for which the video is submitted.
Course LayoutPart 5.1 – Course Layout, Part 5.3 Falls: Single 45 second pass, without a buoy, fall ends the run if it occurs prior to the 45 second mark.
Competition Rules• All provisions of the CWSA rules apply, with the following modifications for this event only:o Part 5.4 transfers shall be permittedo Part 9.1.2 shall not applyo Part 9.1.3 b., c. and g. shall not applyo Part 9.2 shall not applyo Part 9.3 shall not applyo Part 10.6 Run will be judged starting with the first maneuver after dropping the ropeo Part 11 shall not apply
By submitting your video media and entering this contest, you warrant and agree that you are the owner of the video media, that you have authority to submit the video media that you are the individual depicted in the video media, and that you irrevocably grant to the Competitive Wake Surf Association, Inc. (CWSA) the non-exclusive right to use the video media, in whole or in part, and the right to use your name and likeness for commercial purposes of promoting the CWSA and/or CWSA sanctioned online contests, by broadcast, news reporting, and other promotion using internet based social media and other internet and broadcast media outlets. This right to use the video media shall NOT terminate and the CWSA may continue to use the video media submitted, including your likeness and name, in perpetuity. If you are less than 18 years of age, you affirm that your parent or guardian consents and agrees to submission of the video media and all terms and conditions of this paragraph.