CWSA Announcement about the 2018 Nautique USA National Wakesurf Championship
In the past several days the CWSA has received questions concerning this event.
Below are answers to the frequently asked questions.
At this time, the event has chosen to not be sanctioned by the CWSA.
- Information about the event will not be available through the CWSA website.
- Registration and registration information for the event will not be available on the CWSA website.
- Running orders and event results will not be available on the CWSA website.
- The event will not use the CWSA Competitive Wakesurfing Competition Guidelines.
- The event will not be judged using the CWSA scoring criteria or scoring system.
- The event will not be a WRS qualified event.
- The event will not be a World Series of Wake Surfing event.
- The athlete results will not be scored in the CWSA World Ranking System.
If you have any additional questions about this event, please direct those questions to the WWA or Nautique.
The Competitive Wake Surf Association Team